Chiropractic Care for the entire family!
Chiropractic care can help relieve pain, reduce headaches and migraines, improve range of motion, improve balance and coordination, and prevent further joint degeneration.
Over time, we develop poor habits, postures, and life stresses that affect spinal alignment. Past accidents, injuries, or falls can also impact spinal alignment over time. When the spine is misaligned, there is altered nerve communication, affecting your health and the way you feel. When your spine is properly aligned, your body is able to continually adapt and heal, helping you and your family feel your best!
Chiropractic can Help
- Motor Vehicle Accident Injuries
- Workplace Injuries
- Sports Injuries
- Headaches and/or migraines
- Neck, back and joint pain
- Numbness and tingling
- Carpal Tunnel
- Jaw pain/TMJ
- Neck and shoulder tension
- Sciatica or Piriformis Syndrome
- Difficulty sleeping
- Digestive troubles
- And more!
- Chiropractic Care for people of all ages
- Pregnancy and Post Natal Care
- New Patient Assessment (Consultation, complete health history and examination, computerized posture analysis, digital x-ray imaging (additional cost if needed), and customized care plan).
- Office Visit (Includes: Chiropractic adjustment, nerve system scans(if applicable), and customized home recommendations.)
NOTE: Manitoba Health covers a portion of Chiropractic treatments. They cover $10.00 towards 7 visits, per calendar year.
- Digital X-ray Imaging
- Direct Billing to MPI (Manitoba Public Insurance) and WCB (Workers Compensation Board) during an active claim
- Upper Cervical Chiropractic Care*