Chiropractic Care for the entire family!
Chiropractic allows your body to move and function at its best!
Chiropractic care can help relieve pain, reduce headaches and migraines, improve range of motion, improve balance and coordination, and prevent further joint degeneration.
Over time, we develop poor habits, postures, and life stresses that affect spinal alignment. Past accidents, injuries, or falls can also impact spinal alignment over time. When the spine is misaligned, there is altered nerve communication, affecting your health and the way you feel. When your spine is properly aligned, your body is able to continually adapt and heal, helping you and your family feel your best!
Chiropractic can Help
Motor Vehicle Accident Injuries
- Workplace Injuries
- Sports Injuries
- Headaches and/or migraines
- Neck, back and joint pain
- Numbness and tingling
- Carpal Tunnel
- Jaw pain/TMJ
- Neck and shoulder tension
- Sciatica or Piriformis Syndrome
- Difficulty sleeping
- Digestive troubles
- Chronic colds and flus
- And more!
- Chiropractic Care for people of all ages
- Upper Cervical Specific Chiropractic
- Pregnancy and Post Natal Care
- New Patient Assessment (Consultation, complete health history and examination, computerized nerve system scan, postural evaluation, digital x-ray imaging (additional cost if needed), and customized care plan).
- Office Visit (Includes: Chiropractic adjustment, nerve system scans(if applicable), and zero-gravity resting room(if applicable). Monthly Payment Plans and Family Pricing available.
** Manitoba Health covers a portion of Chiropractic treatments. They cover $10.00 towards 7 visits, per calendar year.
- Digital X-ray Imaging
- Direct Billing to MPI (Manitoba Public Insurance) and WCB (Workers Compensation Board) during an active claim
Modern office space
Zero-gravity resting chairs